A Taunton, MA Authority on Bankruptcy and Debt Restructuring
Come see us for SUPPORTIVE, COMPETENT, and ACCURATE advice if:
- You are trying to save a business decimated by the collapsing economy
- You need to save your home in the face of overwhelming and multiple mortgages
- You are looking for a fresh start by getting out of crippling credit card payments, medical bills, or other unmanageable debt
- Your spouse is blaming you for the family’s financial problems and you need help fixing them
Call for a free consultation – (508) 543-0040
David B. Madoff
- Over 20 years of bankruptcy law experience, including Chapter 7, Chapter 11, and Chapter 13, including several in Taunton, MA.
- Appointed by the U.S. Department of Justice as a Chapter 7 Trustee for Massachusetts since 1997, overseeing approximately 600 bankruptcy cases per year.
- Named every year since 2005 by the publishers of Boston Magazine as a Massachusetts Super Lawyer, representing the top 5% of lawyers in Massachusetts.
- Featured bankruptcy analyst on FOX News Boston
- Quoted in bankruptcy related articles in the New York Times, Boston Globe, Boston Herald, Providence Journal, and others
- Member of the American Bankruptcy Institute
- Frequent lecturer for Massachusetts Continuing Legal Education, educating other attorneys on bankruptcy law
- Enjoys the highest “AV” rating by Martindale-Hubble, a national attorney peer review firm
Competent, Compassionate Advice
At Madoff & Khoury, LLP, we pride ourselves on providing straightforward, compassionate advice. If you live in the Taunton area and think you might need help, the only way to be sure of your options is to call us at 508-543-0040 for a free consultation in our Foxborough, Massachusetts offices.