Stoughton Area Bankruptcy Attorneys
Come see us for SUPPORTIVE, COMPETENT, and ACCURATE advice if:
- You are trying to save a Stoughton, MA business decimated by the collapsing economy
- You need to save your home in the face of overwhelming and multiple mortgages
- You are looking for a fresh start by getting out of crippling credit card payments, medical bills, or other unmanageable debt
- Your spouse is blaming you for the family’s financial problems and you need help fixing them
Call for a free consultation – (508) 543-0040
David B. Madoff
- Over 20 years of bankruptcy law experience, including Chapter 7, Chapter 11, and Chapter 13
- Appointed by the U.S. Department of Justice as a Chapter 7 Trustee for Massachusetts since 1997, overseeing approximately 600 bankruptcy cases per year.
- Named every year since 2005 by the publishers of Boston Magazine as a Massachusetts Super Lawyer, representing the top 5% of lawyers in Massachusetts.
- Featured bankruptcy analyst on FOX News Boston
- Quoted in bankruptcy related articles in the New York Times, Boston Globe, Boston Herald, Providence Journal, and others
- Member of the American Bankruptcy Institute
- Frequent lecturer for Massachusetts Continuing Legal Education, educating other attorneys on bankruptcy law
- Enjoys the highest “AV” rating by Martindale-Hubble, a national attorney peer review firm
Competent, Compassionate Advice
At Madoff & Khoury, LLP, we pride ourselves on providing straightforward, compassionate advice. Our offices are a short drive from Stoughton. The only way to be sure of your options is to call us at 508-543-0040 for a free consultation in our Foxborough, Massachusetts offices.