Chapter 11 Bankruptcy Attorneys
Madoff & Khoury LLP is a recognized leader in Chapter 11 bankruptcy, business reorganizations, and debt restructuring. Founding partners David Madoff and Michael Khoury are both former partners of Cohn Khoury Madoff & Whitesell LLP, a Boston bankruptcy and business restructuring firm. In 2004 they formed their new firm, Madoff & Khoury LLP , bringing their extensive Chapter 11 bankruptcy and reorganization experience to southeastern Massachusetts at a more reasonable cost to their clients. Today they have become one of the primary area resources for other attorneys and businesses seeking expert advice on Chapter 11 bankruptcy, workouts, restructurings, sales and liquidations.
Your Attorney Needs To Specialize in Chapter 11
The attorneys at Madoff & Khoury specialize in bankruptcy law, including Chapter 7, Chapter 11, and Chapter 13. Founding partner David Madoff has been featured on FOX News, quoted in local and national publications, and frequently lectures other Massachusetts lawyers in the areas of debt relief and bankruptcy law.
Chapter 11 Is Not Always The Answer
The only way to be sure of your options is to schedule a free consultation with an experienced chapter 11 bankruptcy lawyer at Madoff & Khoury. We will evaluate your situation and provide you with expert, compassionate advice. Often a chapter 11 bankruptcy filing is not the answer, and an alternative approach to your creditors or protection under other provisions of the bankruptcy code are more appropriate. Bankruptcy is a specialized area of the law. The first step to take if you are trying to reorganize your business is to call attorney David Madoff for a free consultation at 508-543-0040.
Call for a free consultation – (508) 543-0040
David B. Madoff
- Over 20 years of bankruptcy law experience, including Chapter 7, Chapter 11, and Chapter 13
- Appointed by the U.S. Department of Justice as a Chapter 7 Trustee for Massachusetts since 1997, overseeing approximately 600 bankruptcy cases per year.
- Named every year since 2005 by the publishers of Boston Magazine as a Massachusetts Super Lawyer, representing the top 5% of lawyers in Massachusetts.
- Featured bankruptcy analyst on FOX News Boston
- Quoted in bankruptcy related articles in the New York Times, Boston Globe, Boston Herald, Providence Journal, and others
- Member of the American Bankruptcy Institute
- Frequent lecturer for Massachusetts Continuing Legal Education, educating other attorneys on bankruptcy law
- Enjoys the highest “AV” rating by Martindale-Hubble, a national attorney peer review firm
Competent, Compassionate Advice
At Madoff & Khoury, LLP, we pride ourselves on providing straightforward, compassionate advice. The only way to be sure of your options is to call us at 508-543-0040 for a free consultation in our Foxborough, Massachusetts offices.